Our full-time program is in addition to our drop-in services. Full-time is considered to be a minimum of 25 hours a week for a period of 1 month or more. There will be a limited number of spots available in order to ensure adequate space for our part-time and drop-in children.
Our full time curriculum utilizes developmentally appropriate practices, taking into consideration the age and needs of each child as we plan activities and set up the environment where the children interact. Teachers provide a variety of experiences and materials which are selected to engage children in active, meaningful learning and assist in realizing the following goals:
· Foster positive self-identity and sense of emotional well-being
· Develop social skills and knowledge
· Develop the ability to think, reason, question and experiment
· Encourage language and literacy development
· Enhance physical development and skills
· Demonstrate sound health, safety and nutritional practices
· Encourage creative expression, representation and appreciation for the arts
· Develop respect for cultural diversity
The rate for full time care is based on the block purchased and includes lunch. The days and hours are flexible provided the total hours reach of minimum of 25 per week. You will not be charged for days your child is not here provided you give us advance notice.